LTC Roadworks & Events
LTC Roadworks & Events (LTC R&E) allows road managing authorities to enter, manage and coordinate their planning efficiently. This application provides a single overview of all the scheduled roadworks and events on a geographical map. The diversion routes within a region are also shown clearly and automatically coordinated with the parties involved.The information can be shared easily via a municipality website. But it is also possible to share ’tailored’ information with a specific target group, for example with public transport companies and emergency services. In LTC R&E, you select all the roadworks and events that could hinder emergency services and then save these in the desired file type. With a single click, the emergency services periodically receive an overview of all road closures in a given region.
A major advantage of working with LTC R&E is that the information only needs to be entered once. It can then be shared limitlessly. Not only does this lead to a more efficient operation, it also ensures excellent cooperation!
The main advantages of LTC R&E:
- A complete overview of all the current and scheduled roadworks via a single platform
- Clear coordination: both internally and with other road management authorities, including those outside the municipality
- Share real-time information: internally, but also externally (with residents, public transport companies, emergency services etc.)
- See the brochure here documentatie
- Watch the LTC film here handleiding